Sharing bluegrass records cover art, labels, inserts and liner notes. Click on any image for a large, easy-to-read (sometimes even printable!) version of that image. Enjoy.


NOTE: Blogspot has recently changed the default when you click on blogspot-hosted images so that they open in a viewer that doesn't easily allow for zooming in on oversized images, at least on my machine/browser. This kind of defeats the purpose of these posts. The easy way around that is to right click (control click on a mac) and choose open link in new browser or new tab in the drop down menu that appears.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Bluegrass Alliance

self-titled LP originally released in 1969 by American Heritage Records (Boise, Idaho). I think these are actually pictures of a re-release of the original, but I'm not sure when this pressing was released.





1 comment:

  1. I've digitized a ton of old bluegrass records that are out of print. Many are here.

    http://marines12.blogspot.com/
    Would you be interested in letting me digitize some of your rare stuff? I could sweeten the pot some by Sharing some other things not listed on the site.

    Steve T
    my e-mail address is treadatsccoast.net

    ReplyDelete